Drones. 3D Printing. The Future
Need we say more?
For two days this November, the Toronto Mini Maker Faire is going to be onsite at the Toronto Reference Library! We’re excited to announce that the Toronto Public Library will be our partner for 2014.
We’re calling on all the innovators, artists and hackers from across the GTA to save the date and come to Toronto’s greatest show and tell. In the meantime, come and check out the Library’s new maker space, the Digital Innovation Hub.
Save the dates – November 22-23
- Saturday & Sunday, November 22-23 | Toronto
- Wanna come? Subscribe to our list for updates on tickets
- Are you a maker? Watch out for our call for applications
- Wanna help us make the Maker Faire? Email our Sponsors Lead!
Get your toys, tools and 3D printers ready for Toronto Mini Maker Faire 2014!
* Make your first robot
* Learn how to solder
* Discover cool projects and talk to the makers
* Get inspired to design your own wearable electronics
* 3D print the future
If you’re a creator or want to learn to create, Toronto Mini Maker Faire is the place for you!